Blogging 'Live' from the Malvern Spring Gardening Show

a feast for the eyes; such lush vegetables grown in simple raised wooden beds
In my last post (end of April), I said I hoped to be blogging 'live' from the 'RHS Malvern Spring Flower Show' - and here I am! The sun is shining and I've already taken a turn around some of the show gardens (much food for thought) and the many plant stalls and displays. Everyone is frantically busy putting the finishing touches to their stands; although the show gardens have already been assessed and judged, so the designers are somewhat at a loose end. There is a huge difference to the scene of three weeks ago - more to follow tomorrow.

Instead of one long post, I plan to blog every day of the Show. That is if the showground WiFi is cooperative.  It will be quite a 'blogathon' in fact, because I will also be posting on my three personal blogs, as well as for 'Dobies of Devon'. So if you want a feast of gardening posts - a 'Malvern Trail' in fact, please click on any of the links that follow: although my blogs interact, each is different). Here are the links: 'Wild Somerset Child' (that's me!); 'Grandma's Garden Notes' and 'Journaling the Journal' (although my blogs interact, each is different). I'll be back tomorrow with more Malvern news and pictures.